Need For Speed Most Wanted | Windows | 7 Mb
Need for Speed: Most Wanted (NFS:MW) is a multiplatform racing video game, developed by EA Black Box and first released by Electronic Arts for the United States on 15 November 2005. It is part of the Need for Speed series of games. The game reintroduces police chases into a large body of the game's street racing-oriented gameplay, with certain (but not all) customization options from the Need for Speed: Underground series. The game is also succeeded by Need for Speed: Carbon, which serves as a sequel to Most Wanted.
Most Wanted has been released for Windows-based personal computers, the PlayStation 2, Nintendo GameCube, Xbox, Xbox 360 (as a launch title), Game Boy Advance, Nintendo DS and mobile phones. Another version of Most Wanted, titled Need for Speed: Most Wanted: 5-1-0 has been released for the PlayStation Portable.
Wake up to the smell of burnt asphalt as the thrill of illicit street racing permeates the air. From the makers of the hit Need for Speed? Underground series, Need for Speed? Most Wanted challenges players to become the most notorious and elusive street racer.
Combining illicit street racing and tuner customization with the intensity of strategic police pursuit that surpasses any Hollywood-style chase scene, Need for Speed Most Wanted will be on every gamer's 'must-have' list this holiday season. Out-race rivals, evade cops and exploit hundreds of miles of open road as gamers make their way up the Blacklist.
To become the most wanted racer, players must build up their street cred and Rap Sheet with gripping, white knuckle, head-to-head races with the top drivers on the streets, as well as pull daring, evasive moves to out-run and out-fox the cops that patrol the open road. Players can manage their heat or utilize a number of strategic tactics to keep the cops off their tails as they leave their rivals behind to**** their exhaust fumes.
Need for Speed Most Wanted also features a variety of the hottest cars that range from tuners to super cars. You can customize your ride to race against any class of vehicles. The streets will be your playground this Fall.
* Open Road, Open World: Rule the streets as the most notorious street racer in various regions that include edgy industrial and urban environments. In the game, the environment can be a friend for a foe. Players will master short-cuts as well as use the traffic and destructible environments to their advantage.
* All-New Gameplay: Need for Speed Most Wanted features new and exciting gameplay that incorporates strategic cop pursuit and skill-based evasion techniques with illicit street racing.
* Visual Customization: Whether gamers are trying to lose the cops or they just want to pimp their ride, Need for Speed Most Wanted offers extensive visual customizations.
* Blacklist: As players enter the world of illicit street racing, they must go up against the best street racers on the scene to earn respect and rise to the top of the Blacklist.
* Rap Sheet: Players will build up their Rap Sheet with record breaking times, street challenges and out-foxing an escalation of police vehicles, tactics and technology.
* Performance Tuning: Can't compete against a sports car? Head to the safehouse and tune up your ride to race against any class of vehicles.
* Next-Gen Graphical Features: Need for Speed Most Wanted for the next generation console delivers the next level of graphical excellence in video games. Utilizing graphical techniques including normal mapping and real-time lighting, the graphical experience is incomparable to any racing game on the planet.
Note: This is a highly compressed game. After extraction, extract all the sub files.
After this, you will get mdf and mds files. Use Alcohol 120% or MagicISO to convert mdf and mds into ISO files. After this mount or Burn to DVD, Install, and PLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Download and Extract all the files to a single folder.Make sure you have atleast 4-5 GB space left on that drive
1) Magic Iso - get it for free at http://www.magiciso.com/download.htm
Step to Step Guide:
1) Download Magic Iso and install it.
2) Load up Magic Iso.
3) At this point, you have the option of buying the full version of Magic Iso if you want to use it indefinitely for a later usage, or click "Try It!" for a trial run. For this tutorial, we're going to go ahead with the trail, so click that option.
4) Click the "Tools" tab on top and go to the third option that says "Virtual CD/DVD Drive"
5) In the window that pops up next to it, hover your mouse cursor over the first option until another window appears and choose "Change Driver Letter"
6) Click on "Change Drive Letter" and choose which drive you want Magic Iso to emulate. For this tutorial, let's pick (M:)
7) Go back to "Virtual CD/DVD Drive" > "M: No Media" > and now click "Mount"
8) In the explorer window, browse for the .MDF file you want to emulate and select it. Press "Open".
9) In the Magic Iso browser, your file should now be emulated, with a full list of files of the .MDF image.
10) Right click the main directory of the emulated drive on the lefthand list of the browser.
11) Choose "Extract"
12) A explorer window should now have sprung up, asking you where you want to extract the files to. Extract the file to wherever you want.
Congratulations, you have just opened a .MDF file and extracted all the data within! Remember these tips for the next time you run across one of these types!
Do the same for MDS file too!!! :)